HyreCar and Driver Bubble Have Teamed Up To Provide Protective In Car Shields For Gig Economy Drivers, Dealers and Fleet Owners.
To help all drivers and passengers get back on the road safely in this new reality, HyreCar has partnered up with Driver Bubble, a company providing protective shields for a wide range of vehicles. We want everybody to feel safe, no matter what side of the shield they are on. The Driver Bubble shields are an affordable solution to many safety problems for both individual drivers, dealers and fleet owners.
What is Driver Bubble?
The Driver Bubble is a protective shield made from rigid polycarbonate plastic. The shield is only 0.05in thick shield which is more than adequate in terms of strength and durability. It reduces the direct contact between a driver and a passenger, limiting the transmission of germs, improving hygiene and preventing passengers from reaching the front seat. It is more comfortable, safe, and secure for both sides.
Driver Bubble Features
- Transparency – the shield is strong and resilient but still allows uninterrupted communication between a driver and a passenger and doesn’t limit the driver’s use of mirrors
- Easy to clean – all you need is a piece of cloth and some spray to make it as good as new
- Easy to install – it’s easy enough for you to do it yourself, and it’s compatible with almost all vehicles
- Access point – a built-in solution for accepting payments
- Protection – Driver Bubble shields provide up to 90% surface coverage, improving hygiene and increasing overall protection of both a driver and passengers
Driver Bubble for Drivers
The global pandemic has already influenced all existing industries, especially services requiring direct human interactions. If you work as a driver, you probably are looking for ways to make your job safer for both you as a driver, and your passengers. Our Driver Bubble shields will help you stay physically separated from the people you drive, improving your services’ overall safety and hygiene.
Our online store is open for individual drivers. In case of any doubts or questions, our sales team will be happy to help.
Driver Bubble for Fleet Owners
The Driver Bubble shields will help you put your cars back on the road in this post-pandemic reality where safety and hygiene are among the highest priorities. Make sure your drivers feel protected against germs and unwanted physical interactions, and your customers aren’t reluctant to get in a car.
In many places, all service providers are required to provide protection for both their employees and customers, and it may be the only way to get back in business.
Shop directly through our online store or, in case you want to order more than 50 shields, contact our sales team.
Driver Bubble Pricing
All shields are available in our online store for a regular price of $129.45. Only now, they are on sale for $69.99.
For orders above 50 shields, contact the sales team.
What different shields are there?
- The Driver Bubble shields come in three different sizes, Shield Standard, Shield Large, and Shield Extra Large, which are incredibly versatile and can fit into a wide variety of cars.
- The Driver Bubble also offers other products, such as The Driver Bubble Flex (a PVC plastic shield), or The Driver Bubble ONE (a flexible plastic screen that separates the driver only, allowing up to four passengers to ride in the vehicle with them).
How big or heavy are the shields?
- Standard Shield is 0.05in thick, 51.2in wide, and 39.4in high, weighing 7.3lbs.
- Large Shield is 0.05in thick, 57.9in wide, and 43.3in high, weighing 8.2lbs.
- Extra Large Shield is 0.05in thick, 59in wide, and 47.2in high.
How are the Driver Bubble shields installed?
- The installation of the Driver Bubble shields is easy enough for you to do it on your own.
- All you need are cable ties and velcro to attach the shield to front seats around their lower part and then the headrest.
What are the shields made of?
- All Driver Bubble shields are made of 0.05in thick transparent polycarbonate; a plastic known for its strength and resilience.
What cars are compatible with the Driver Bubble fields?
- The Driver Bubble comes in three very versatile sizes.
- The standard universal size will fit into nearly all estate, saloon and hatchback cars; it was tested for Audi A4, A5, A6 and A8, BMW 4, 5 and 7 Series, Ford Mondeo, Hyundai i40 and Sonata, Kia Ceed and Optima, Mercedes C, E and S Class, Nissan Leaf, Open Astra, Vectra and Zafira, Peugeot 308 and 508, Seat Altea XL, Skoda Octavia and Superb, Tesla Model 3, 5 and S, Toyota Auris, Camry, Corolla, Prius, and Avensis, as well as Volkswagen Passat and Touran.
- The larger one was designed for minivans and MPVs, and the compatibility was tested for Ford Tourneo Custom and Transit, Mercedes Metris and Vito, Peugeot Partner, and Volkswagen Transporter.
- The extra large shield should fit into most vehicles larger than minivans and MPVs.